CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Great Coffee and Tea

OK, this isn't a recipe, but a great find.  I just discovered really good/fresh coffee beans to order.  I've been sticking with "Eight O'Clock: Columbia" whole beans from the supermarket for a while, but just needed some great coffee again.  So, I took a chance (after reading reviews) on www.beancentral.com  It's really great coffee.  They say they roast it when you order.  It smells fresh, looks shiny and it only took 3 days to get here!

I like the Pumpkin Spice coffee like it's going out of style.  Of course it should be obvious from the pumpkin posts that I'm slightly obsessed with pumpkin everything right now.

A great tea place on-line: www.plymouthtea.com  They have a great rooibus and others as well.

So, leave a comment and tell us what your great finds are.

No comments:

Post a Comment